My good friend Anne once ended a blog post with the question, “Anything you’ve learned from life so far you’d care to pass along?” That was a long time ago but I’ve finally gathered just a few answers:
- It’s much easier to give advice than to take it.
- There’s no shortage of crazy in the world.
- When someone starts with “I’m not a racist but,” they probably are.
- Texting while driving is just as dangerous as driving drunk, which is pretty f*ing dangerous!
- Gun lobbyists are dangerous to all of us as well.
Then again, what do I know?